Flying from Paine Field is easy. Departing and arriving, there are numerous benefits to air travel at Paine Field:
- Avoid unpredictable traffic through Seattle and Bellevue on your way to or from SeaTac.
- Arrive an hour before your flight instead of two hours ahead.
- Park quickly and affordably.
- Avoid lines and move quickly: From the curb to the plane in minutes.
- Avoid baggage delays (no carousel = short wait).
- From the plane to your car in just minutes.
- Improved air travel opportunities to key destinations - and hubs.
Improve connectivity, convenience, efficiency, productivity and quality of life by reducing gridlock and travel time.
Small planes in and out, direct from Everett to the Bay Area, L.A. basin, Portland, Spokane, and Las Vegas are typical scenarios and represent the future of commercial aviation at Paine Field.
Stress-free air travel.
Attractive to high-value companies, careers and to the supporting infrastructure that comes with this—like restaurants, the arts and an increased tax base for better schools.
Positive environmental side-effects. In fact, using Paine Field for passenger air travel reduces greenhouse gases by pulling cars off the road, reducing commute times and associated pollution.